September 16, 2018
- There’s new picture in the header of the home page!
- Highlights from the September branch meeting are on the Activities page.
- Added new calendar for Armchair Adventure Travels.
September 11, 2018
- Created Member Roster and Minutes pages under the “Members Only” section.
- Updated the Hikes and Walks Calendar.
September 1, 2018
August 9, 2018
- Added notice about “Pros and Cons of California Ballot Measures” on Home Page and Calendar page.
- Added Tech Trek 2018 picture and thank-you notes to Tech Trek Page.
- Note Cynthia Miller’s updated email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated brochure for TechTrek on both the resource page and the Tech Trek page.
August 4, 2018.
- The Interest Group pages were updated.
- There’s a new Potluck group (chair: Wendy Chartock).
- The Homeless Committee has it’s own page under action committees, but there is now a link on the Interest Group main page.
- Cynthia Miller and her Daughter have been selected as Co-Directors of Tech Trek (see Tech Trek page).
- There will be a General Branch Meeting on September 15 at the Terraces.
July 18, 2018. Check out the new photos on the “Hikes and Walks” page. That group is having a fun summer!
June 20th, 2018 – Letter to AAUW members concerning AAUW’s immigration stance.
Be sure to see the highlights from our English Tea!
Saratoga Blossom Festival – Rescheduled to June 23
See attached flyer for details
“Hop into Spring” English Tea and Silent & Live Auctions – April 21.
Refer to the English Tea Flyer
Check out English Tea Highlights!
The Faces of Genocide Conference and Social Justice Fair – April 12, West Valley College
Refer to attached flyer.
Women and WWI – Wednesday March 14
See the attached flyer for details.
Women’s March 2018 – Saturday, January 20th
For some highlights see the photos on our Activities page.
Author’s Luncheon, Tuesday, January 30
Don’t forget to reserve your spot for the Author’s luncheon on January 30, 2018!
Universal Design is for Everyone!
When: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 – 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
Where: Community Room, Saratoga Library (13650 Saratoga Ave, Saratoga)
Who: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Design Your Forever Home – a home that is beautiful, safe and functional whatever your age or ability.
Universal design (close relation to inclusive design) refers to broad-spectrum ideas meant to produce buildings, products and environments that are inherently accessible to older people, people without disabilities, and people with disabilities.
Coffee, tea and Light Refreshments will be served.
More info: See Grapevine