AAUW values and seeks a diverse membership. There shall be no barriers to full participation on the basis of gender, race, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.
Any person may join who supports the goals of AAUW and holds an associate, bachelor’s or graduate degree from an accredited university or college, or is a graduate of a registered nurse program or business college.
Privileges of Membership in Los Gatos – Saratoga Branch:
- Admission to all branch activities, including a wide variety of Interest Groups and general meetings throughout the year.
- Branch Membership Directory.
- Our branch newsletter, the Grapevine (on the website or by mail for $10 per year)
- California AAUW Perspective magazine, published quarterly.
- National AAUW Outlook magazine, published quarterly.
- Access to members-only areas on the National, State, and Los-Gatos Saratoga websites.
- Eligibility to attend AAUW sponsored workshops, conferences, and conventions.
Why Join Los Gatos-Saratoga AAUW?
Please read this Why-Join-AAUW that answers this question.
Dues of membership in Los Gatos – Saratoga Branch for 2018-2019
|Full Year Membership||Dual Membership|
|Total with printed and mailed Grapevine newsletter||$109.00||$30.00|
To qualify for Dual Membership you need to have full membership in another AAUW branch. You need to pay only Branch dues; Note that the National & State dues are paid through your primary AAUW branch.
To receive a printed and mailed Grapevine Newsletter add $10 to cover the cost.
A color .pdf file of the Grapevine will continue to be available free on this website. View the current Grapevine newsletter here.
Open the New Member Application 2019-2020, Print out pages 2 and 3 of the form. Fill out the information requested and mail the form and your check to the Membership Treasurer (name and address on the form).
For membership in the national association only, please go to aauw.org.