AAUW values and seeks a diverse membership. There shall be no barriers to full participation on the basis of gender, race, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.
Any person may join who supports the goals of AAUW and holds an associate, bachelor’s or graduate degree from an accredited university or college, or is a graduate of a registered nurse program or business college.
Privileges of Membership in Los Gatos – Saratoga Branch:
- Admission to all branch activities.
- Branch Membership Directory.
- Monthly Meetings (except summer/ months July & August)
- Branch newsletter, Grapevine (monthly except July & August issues)
- AAUW California News, issued quarterly.
- The Outlook published by the Association four times per year.
- Membership in the Association with 1,500 branches in the US, Guam, and Puerto Rico.
- Opportunity to assist in the Educational Foundation, which has awarded fellowships to more than 6,300 women from 95 countries including the United States.
- Eligibility to attend AAUW sponsored workshops, conferences, and conventions.
Why Join Los Gatos-Saratoga AAUW?
Please read this Why-Join-AAUW that answers this question.
Dues of membership in Los Gatos – Saratoga Branch for 2017-2018
|Full Year Membership||Dual Membership||Prorated 1/2 year
(joining Jan. 1 to Mar. 15)
|Total with printed and mailed Grapevine newsletter||$99.00||$30.00||$74.50|
To qualify for Dual Membership you need to have full membership in another AAUW branch. You need to pay only Branch dues; Note that the National & State dues are paid through your primary AAUW branch.
To receive a printed and mailed Grapevine Newsletter add $10 to cover the cost.
A color pdf Grapevine will continue to be available free on this website. View the current Grapevine newsletter here.
Open the printable membership form, Print out pages 2 and 3 of the form. Fill out the information requested and mail the form and your check to the Membership Treasurer (name and address on the form).
For membership in the national association only, please go to aauw.org.